'The Last Hope' Index du Forum
'The Last Hope'
Bienvenue sur le forum de l'alliance END ('The Last Hope') de Bowisse !

'The Last Hope' Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: READ BOOK Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Univer ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    'The Last Hope' Index du Forum -> INTRO -> Présentation des meneurs/bras droit
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
oleinn

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 11:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Univer Répondre en citant

Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe) (Volume 1)
by Jim Kinney

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe) (Volume 1)

<h2>Have you ever wondered what happens to Sans after the Genocide route? </h2> <h3>Geno Sans(also known as Aftertale Sans), the only survivor of the Genocide, is now stuck in the void with Frisk. He has narrowly escaped death a whole 536times and lost his lovely brother, Papyrus to Chara. The clock is ticking; can Geno save his timeline by stopping Chara? OR will Geno die perpetually in the void with Gaster?</h3> Geno vs Chara Who will win? Geno: I may be stuck in this void but I&#x2019;m going to figure it all out. I&#x2019;m going to avenge my brother. Chara thinks she&#x2019;s won this fight. She thinks it&#x2019;s all over. She better think again. In fact, it has just begun. Get ready for fast-paced epic adventures complete with monsters and secret missions. This is an unofficial Undertale book

Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe) (Volume 1) Jim Kinney
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe) (Volume 1) store book Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe) (Volume 1) You search pdf online pdf

171bf2437f

Get..reviews,..agent..information..and..more..for..Jim..Kinney..and..Allstate..in..Denver,..CO.
Right Thinking in a Church Gone Astray: Finding Our Way Back to Biblical Truth download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK A Letter to My TeacherONLINE BOOK Incompletely True: and other mendacious storiesONLINE BOOK Rumour Has ItREAD BOOK The Little Red Riding HoodChanging the Black Woman in the Mirror: Words to Empower Today's Black Woman Raymond SturgisONLINE BOOK CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide[PDF] Here at HomePaw Prints in Verse: Poems about Pets Stacy Savage[PDF] The American Flower Garden (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 11:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    'The Last Hope' Index du Forum -> INTRO -> Présentation des meneurs/bras droit Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006